You cannot neglect the health benefits of a healthy breakfast! Oats are one of the healthiest breakfast choices especially you can opt for. Oats contain nutrition like zinc, manganese, folate, phosphorous, iron, vitamin A, B1, B5, and copper. They are easily available, comparatively inexpensive, and provide an extraordinary source of protein and fiber.
Whether you have them up with seeds or nuts, with cold yogurt or milk, add dried fruits, drizzle with honey, add some berries, or any fresh fruit of your choice – oats are super healthy and endlessly versatile.
But there are several types of oats available from the different brands in the market. You might get confused while choosing which one is best for you. We are here to help you with the top 7 oats brand with a detailed review.
Bagrry’s White Oats
- Quick Cooking Porridge
- Energy to keep you going
- High in Protein
- Heart Healthy plus
- High in Fibre
- Helps Manage Weight
- Helps Reduce Cholesterol
Kellogg’s Oats – High in Protein and Fibre
- Healthy food for breakfast
- Contains all vital nutrients
- Support heart health and weight-loss
- No cholesterol and preservatives
- 100% vegetarian product
- 12 months maximum shelf life
- An easy-to-prepare food
Quaker Oats Pouch
- Quaker oats are made from 100 % whole grain oats, which is a natural source of carbohydrates, protein, and dietary fiber
- A quick and convenient breakfast in just 3 minutes
- Top it up with your favourite fruits and nuts to make it more delicious
DiSano Oats with High in Protein and Fibre Pouch
- For a great start to the morning, Disano oat is a perfect choice for the whole family
- Disano oats are made from 100 % whole grain oats, which is a natural source of protein, and dietary fiber
- It helps reduce the risk of high blood pressure and cholesterol
True Elements Rolled Oats
Saffola Masala Oats
- Classic Masala Oats comes with wholegrain oats, carrots, onions and green peas
- Ready in 3 minutes, an instant oatmeal cereal for breakfast or evening snacks
- Oats are high in fibre and protein, which keep you fuller for longer, control your hunger pangs and thereby help you manage weight
- Helps you stay in shape
- Upto 70 percent less fat than instant noodles
Nutriorg USDA Certified Organic Rolled Oats
- Nutriorg Authentic old fashioned USDA certified organic gluten free rolled oats are whole grain and are loaded with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, calcium, potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin B3.
- Nutriorg Certified organic Gluten Free Oats are amongst the healthiest foods in the world. Oats are a great source of complex carbohydrates that provides alot of energy.
- Rolled oats cook faster than steel-cut oats, absorb more liquid, and hold their shape relatively well during cooking.
- When processed, the whole grains of oats are first steamed to make them soft and pliable, then pressed to flatten them.
- Oats are rich in soluble fibers which help in lowering cholesterol levels.