Mixing, blending, and whisking are among the most tiresome and time-taking tasks that can drain your energy levels. A hand blenders can do all of them and save your time. These hand blenders appliances are resourceful and let you make smoothies, milkshakes, soups, purees, and sauces hassle-free. If you could do with a hand blender to get your tasks in the kitchen less tedious, then read on for a list of the best hand blenders available in India.
1. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blenders
- Unique comfort grip, The frequency is 50 Hz, Functions: Beating
- Easy to store and wash and it has Stainless steel blade
- A handy appliance which will reduce the time you spend in the kitchen by taking care of all your chopping, blending or mixing tasks at the touch of a button
- Smooth and safe switch, Sleek & Strong
- Power: 250 watts
- Operating voltage: 230 volts
- Wall mountable
- Long 2 meter power cord
- Elegant design
2. Inalsa Robot Inox 1000
- Ergonomic design and comfortable grip
- Comes with an anti-splash technology
- Helps in quick blending
- Has an inbuilt food-processor
- Variable speed control
3. Philips Daily Collection
- Steel Rod, Rust Proof metal rod for hot/cold blending. The voltage is 230 volts and the RPM is 18000 rpm
- Cord length : 1.2 m and Power 250 W. Note : Do not to use product more than 60Sec in one go. If product is used for 60 Sec then let it become cool before second cycle
- 20 minutes blending of Hot & Cold Dishes
- Removable blades for whisking & Whipping
- Length of the Product:13 Inches, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Easy Clean,Wall bracket for easy storage
4. Kent Hand Blenders
- 400 Watt power offers high speed. Input Power Supply : 50 Hz. Single Phase 220 V
- Comes with variable Speed Control
- Stainless Steel Body suitable for hot and cold blending
- Has a Detachable Shaft
- Easy to clean and store
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- Includes: Hand Blender with Power Cord- 01, User Manual
5. Prestige Hand Blenders
- Durable for daily use; Power: 250 watts
- Thoughtfully designed; 250 watts Hand blender
- Stainless Steel blades; Includes: 1 unit of IRIS 1.0 Hand Blender
What Should You Look For In A Blenders?
Choosing the perfect hand blenders can be challenging since various types and designs are available in the market. Here are some pointers that can make it a bit easier to pick the best blender.
Motor: Look for those blenders that carry maximum wattage. The higher the wattage, the better its performance. Select a blender that has a motor of at least 150-watts.
Easy to clean: Many blenders are not easy to clean as the food particles get stuck into the blades. When you purchase a blender, you must opt for the one that is easy to clean.
Speed: Consider the speed based on your use of the blender. Choose one that has at least two-speed settings. The higher the rotations per minute (RPM), then the better will be the blending.
Weight: Weight is another vital feature you must consider. Pick a lightweight blender, so that you can hold it comfortably while you whisk or blend the ingredients.
Ergonomic design: Opt for a blender that gives you a firm grip. Check if the blender has a rubber grip as it serves longer and makes your task easier.
Warranty: Most blenders come with at least one year of warranty. Avoid buying a product without a warranty on it.